WCMX Full Suspension Chair
At Box Wheelchairs, we strive to produce the most cutting edge chairs in the world... Nothing embodies this spirit more, than our full suspension WCMX wheelchair!
Originally designed as a answer to Aaron "Wheelz" Fotheringham and his need for a bombproof chair that could withstand the torture of the MegaRamp... The WCMX model employs a highly reinforced frame, sporting a unique, multi-link floating rear axle and featuring a (optional and Fully Adjustable) dual Fox Float-R racing shocks as well as Box "Recoil" front suspension forks. Little did we realize at the time, but the WCMX would go on to set the industry standard and become the benchmark by which all other suspension chairs are measured!
And like ALL Box Wheelchairs, there is no “Sizing Chart”, every chair is custom designed and tailored to you, your needs and your desires...NOT built on a assembly line!
The WCMX Chair comes with the following:
-Your choice in polished or powder coated (color) finishes
-Spinergy X-Lace wheels with R-10 (5/8”) Hubs
- Box "Recoil" suspension forks, with Bones 58mm skate wheels
- Coilover Suspension, Fox Float-R Rear Air Shocks optional extra
- Schwalbe Marathons + tires
- Standard Kevlar reinforced Upholstery
- All Box Wheelchairs come with a industry leading 10 year warranty on welded frames (500Lbs limit)